One more win for the Texas Longhorns will send the team to a bowl game for the first time since an appearance in the 2014 Texas Bowl.
The Longhorns look likely to gain bowl eligibility on Saturday when Texas heads to Kansas to play the lowly Jayhawks. A win in Lawrence, will give Texas the six wins needed to go to a bowl game, but which bowl game Texas might head to depends on where you’re looking for a projection, though Memphis seems to be leading the pack at this point in the season.
Plus, it all may change if Texas can come back home next weekend and knock off TCU in Austin. Be that as it may, here’s a look at some of the predictions for a Longhorns bowl game.
- Fox Sports: Liberty Bowl – Texas vs. Georgia
- ESPN: Liberty Bowl – Texas vs. Ole Miss or Kentucky
- USA Today: Liberty Bowl – Texas vs. Ole Miss
- CBS Sports: Cactus bowl – Texas vs. Northern Illinois
- Bleacher Report: Armed Forces Bowl – Texas vs. Navy