Crews have knocked down a fire at a high-rise located on Brazos Street in Downtown Austin Wednesday.

According to the Austin Fire Department, the fire was in a building located at 720 Brazos Street. A second alarm was called after AFD responded to it shortly before 2 p.m.

There were no injuries in the fire.

AFD said the fire was accidental and was started by an overheated exhaust pipe during a generator load test. The fire damage confined to pipe chase with light smoke on four floors.

Overall, the fire caused $10,000 in damage.

Drivers are asked to avoid the area of 7th Street and 8th Street from Congress Avenue to San Jacinto Boulevard.