A small grease fire was extinguished in a restaurant at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport Sunday afternoon.
APD said that there were some evacuations, but people allowed back into the airport after the fire was extinguished.
It is not clear which restaurant the fire was in.
There were no injuries.
ABIA said that evacuated passengers had to be re-screened when they came back in the airport.
Evacuation @AUStinAirport today was due to kitchen grease fire. Safety of passengers is priority. Unfortunately it results in re-screening— Austin-Bergstrom (@AUStinAirport) November 14, 2016