Six explosion devices have rattled Austin since the beginning of the month. Here's a timeline of events.

March 23: Investigators respond to video neighbors say shows Austin bombing suspect’s vehicle

7:30 p.m.: The Central Texas community honored the lives of the victims affected by the Austin explosions over the course of March 2018 with a candle light vigil in Pflugerville Friday night.

5:44 p.m.: Investigators are responding to KVUE's reports that officers were already circulating photos of a red SUV similar to the Austin bombing suspect's days before his last bombs detonated.

The day following the suspect's death, KVUE learned that federal investigators had a big lead on the Austin bomber as early as Thursday, March 15 -- when they began asking neighbors of at least one of the bombing victims about a vehicle similar to the 23-year-old's SUV, according to residents on Galindo Street.

The KVUE Defenders discovered Friday why it wasn't released to the general public.

March 22: ‘I wish I were sorry, but I’m not’: Details from suspected Austin bomber's recording released

5:49 p.m.: Exclusive details have been revealed that suspected serial bomber Mark Conditt may have been tipped off that authorities were hot on his tail -- and a communication breakdown may to be blame. A Pflugerville EMS incident report indicates paramedics knocked on the door of the Austin bombings suspect's home hours before police first made contact with him.

4:19 p.m.: Austin Police tweeted the second roommate that was questioned had been released. APD said it would not release the names of Conditt's roommates because neither of them were under arrest.

3:51 p.m.: A source with Austin police has revealed new details from the 25-minute recording police said they found on the Austin bombing suspect's phone after he died, in a joint exclusive with KVUE and the Austin American-Statesman. The recording ended with, "I wish I were sorry, but I'm not."

3:10 p.m.: Austin Police Chief Brian Manley has received criticism regarding his statements in a March 21 press conference about the Austin bombing suspect. Manley responded to that criticism in an exclusive interview with KVUE's Ashley Goudeau. He said his comments were a reiteration of what the suspect said.

WATCH: Austin police chief responds to criticism regarding Austin bomber comments

March 21: Austin bombing suspect, Mark Anthony Conditt, is dead after detonating self, sources say

6 p.m.: Austin Police Chief Brian Manley said officials obtained a 25-minute "confessional" recording from the suspect's phone, in which he describes the six bombs he constructed and the differences between them. Police said in the recording, he does not mention terrorism or hate, but rather challenges in his personal life that led him to this point. Police reported he also described a seventh device that he had with him when he was killed Wednesday morning. All devices the suspect mentioned have been accounted for, police said. In the recording, police said he indicated future attacks, but did not give any indications for reasoning on his previous targets.

Chief Manley also reported that there is video of officers responding in the suspect's final hours, calling police officers "heroes" after they are seen driving toward the suspect's vehicle known to be carrying explosives. He said police can be seen flying backwards in the final explosion. It is not yet known if this explosion or shots fired by police caused the suspect's death.

4 p.m.: In a press conference from Pflugerville police, ATF and FBI officials said the home of the suspect had been cleared. Officials said no "completed" devices were found, but materials similar to the previous explosions were found primarily in one room. Police said they will be working to shrink the five-block evacuation radius, and all people affected are asked to go to the Pflugerville Library or Recreation Center until 9 p.m. Updates on this will be posted on pflugervilletx.gov, officials said. Officials also reported they were able to "reconstruct" some of the suspect's previous devices.

3:25 p.m.: The FBI confirms home confirms they found homemade explosives at a home in Pflugerville, which they working to dispose of. Officials said residents within a four-block radius of the area -- from North Railroad Avenue to City Park Road and north of West Pecan Street -- were being evacuated, including City Hall. Law enforcement said they the activity is connected to the Austin bombings investigation.

2 p.m.: KVUE's sister station KUSA was given the following statement by family members in Colorado:

"We are devastated and broken at the news that our family member could be involved in such an awful way. we had no idea of the darkness that Mark must have been in. Our family is a normal family in every way. We love, we pray, and we th to inspire and serve others. Right now, our prayers are for the families who've lost loved ones, for those impacted in any way, and for the soul of our Mark. We are grieving and in shock. Please, respect our privacy as we deal with this terrible, terrible knowledge and try to support each other at this time."

1:32 p.m.: Austin Police tweeted investigators detained two roommates of the Austin bombing suspect. One roommate was detained, questioned and released on March 21. The other was kept for questioning.

11 a.m.: Police work to evacuate homes and businesses within a five-mile radius of Conditt's home.

10:43 a.m.: Conditt is described as "very quiet and introverted." He attended Austin Community College and worked at Crux Manufacturing.

10:31 a.m.: Austin police say they have finished their suspicious package follow-up investigation at a FedEx facility west of Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and confirmed that the scene is secure.

9:40 a.m.: A FedEx facility has been evacuated after reports that another suspicious package was found, reports KVUE's Erin Jones. The facility is west of the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.

Anthony Stephan House
Courtesy of brother Norrell Waynewood

8:28 a.m.: The suspect has been identified as Mark Anthony Conditt, 23, of Pflugerville, according to multiple KVUE sources. Authorities are working to obtain a warrant to search his home.

Mark Anthony Conditt, 23.
Danene Conditt/ Facebook page

Authorities got information from Google and from the Conditt's computer history that confirmed that he was looking at information on where to go to ship devices, according to KVUE sources.

Investigators learned that Conditt planned on doing more damage in the area. His Google search records revealed that he was researching addresses in Cedar Park and Austin, according to sources close to the investigation.

5:30 a.m.: Austin Police Chief Brian Manley identified the suspect as a 24-year-old white male during a press conference in the early hours of Wednesday morning. According to Manley, he was a person of interest for 24 hours prior to the incident and then became a suspect.

Officials say that they do not know where the suspect had been in the past 24 hours and warn residents to take precaution against any other devices that may still be out there.

The suspect was in his vehicle and being followed by police, when he stopped by a ditch and detonated an explosive device that killed him. An officer suffered minor injuries as a result of the incident.

3:23 a.m.: KVUE and Austin American-Statesman's Tony Plohetski confirms via sources the Austin bomber died after detonating himself with an explosive device.

3:06 a.m.: KVUE's Kris Betts reports APD, FBI were arresting suspect in Austin bombing -- the suspect detonated a device, and shots were fired.

2:46 a.m.: APD said early Wednesday morning it was working an officer-involved shooting in the 1700 block of N. Interstate 35.

March 20: Sixth explosion device not a package bomb, but an incendiary device: APD

Authorities responded to an incendiary device at a Goodwill store, an unexploded bomb at a FedEx center, and an explosion at another FedEx center.

8:10 p.m.: Goodwill announced it will close all of its stores out of an abundance of caution.

7:02 p.m.: A explosion was reported Tuesday at a southwest Austin Goodwill on Brodie Lane. ATCEMS said a man in his 30s was injured, but his injuries are not expected to be life threatening. A Goodwill spokesperson said the victim was an employee who was looking through donations. Austin police said this explosion was not a package bomb, but was instead an incendiary device. They said it does not initially appear to be related to the other explosions.

6:19 a.m.: Police were called to a FedEx facility in Southeast Austin near the airport because of a suspicious package, and U.S. Rep Lloyd Doggett confimed to KVUE's media partners at the Austin-American Statesman that it was a bomb. Authorities say it was connected to the previous explosions.

12:25 a.m.: A package exploded at a FedEx facility in Shertz. Officials say it was connected to the previous explosions. A woman reported ringing in her ears from the blast, but she was not injured.

Sunset Valley Police confirmed to KVUE's Jenni Lee that the package was sent from a FedEx Location on Brodie Lane to the Schertz FedEx, and Austin Interim Police Chief Brian Manley confirms that the package was intended to return back to Austin.

Chief Manley said the specific components of the devices makes him believe that all the incidents are related.

Austin police said they responded to more than 420 suspicious calls between the hours of 8 a.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Tuesday morning, bringing the total number of calls since 8 a.m. March 12 to 1,257.

March 19: We are clearly dealing with a serial bomber

Monday morning, Austin Interim Police Chief said the fourth explosion in Austin that possibly involved a tripwire suggested that the suspect(s) behind the violent attacks is more sophisticated than officials originally thought.

Chief Manley called the suspect a serial bomber, adding that they have seen similarities in the device that exploded Sunday and the other previous explosions. Police updated their warning to the Austin community to not only be on alert for suspicious packages but also bags, suitcases, and boxes that look out of place.

The Travis Country neighborhood was asked to stay indoors until 10 a.m. while officials investigated the neighborhood for other suspicious devices.

Police reported the number of calls regarding suspicious packages had grown to 849.

March 18: Police increase total reward to $115,000, fourth confirmed explosion

Early Sunday, police announced they were offering an additional $50,000 for more information leading to the arrest of a suspect or suspects.

Hours after the announcement, Austin police confirmed a fourth explosion happened in Southwest Austin that they believe could be connected to the previous three explosions. Two white men in their 20s were injured in the blast but are expected to be OK. Police said they believe that a tripwire was used to trigger the explosion: a significant difference from the other reported cases, Interim Austin Police Chief Brian Manley said.

Police said more than 500 federal agents are assisting in the investigation, 435 leads have been called in, 236 individuals have been interviewed, and 735 suspicious package calls have been responded to.

Draylen Mason, courtesy of William Dick of Austin Youth Orchestra
Courtesy of William Dick, Austin Youth Orchestra

March 13: Victims identified, police offering additional $50,000 reward

At a press briefing Tuesday, police identified the 17-year-old victim as Draylen Mason and added that his mother, who was also injured, is recovering.

A family member confirmed the identity of the 75-year-old victim as Esperanza "Hope" Herrera. Police said this victim remains in critical condition.

Police announced that they would be offering a $50,000 reward for more information leading to the arrest of a suspect. That's in addition to the $15,000 reward being offered by Gov. Abott's office.

The APD also provided more information on the investigation of the first explosion on March 2, saying the department operated a major drug raid at a home that looked similar to where the explosion occurred. They said they initially believed this appeared to be an isolated incident due to the resemblance of the home involved in the drug raid and the home where the explosion happened.

They are currently investigating the three explosions as if they are all related.

March 12: Two package explosions within hours of each other

Just before 6:45 a.m. at a single-family home in the 4800 block of Oldfort Hill Drive near 51st Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, an explosion was reported. When law enforcement arrived at the scene, they found that the explosion happened in the kitchen of the home. A 17-year-old boy died from his injuries in the blast. A woman in her 40s was taken to a hospital. She is expected to be okay. No one else was injured in the blast.

Police later said they believe the two incidents are related. Manley said a motive in the two incidents remains unclear, but the victim in the first and second explosion are African American and they cannot rule out that the incidents were hate crimes.

The United States Postal Service told police that they reviewed their records, and they can confirm that the package did not come through the postal service.

Austin police are issuing a warning to people who see packages outside of their home. Manley said in both cases, the suspect delivered the packages during the nighttime, and the victims found them in the morning on their doorstep.

Just before noon, another package explosion was reported in the Montopolis neighborhood in the 6700 block of Galindo Street near Riverside Drive and Montopolis Drive. A 75-year-old Hispanic woman was taken to a hospital with life-threatening injuries. A woman in her 80s was evaluated at the scene but was not taken to a hospital.

Manley said it is not believed that this third package was left by an official delivery service, and they currently do not have any suspect or vehicle descriptions at this time.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is offering a $15,000 reward for information leading to the identification and arrest of the person or persons involved in the deadly package blasts.

March 5: Austin's police chief says fatal explosion was caused by package

Austin Police Chief Brian Manley said at a press conference that the explosion that killed House was caused by a package. Investigators are still working to determine how the package got there and if House was the person who was being targeted.

Police said at this point that they believed that it was an isolated incident and not related to terrorism. The Austin Police Department said they didn't have enough information yet to call it a homicide.

March 2, 2018: Man dies in northeast Austin explosion

At 6:55 a.m., police said they were called to a home in the 1100 block of Haverford Drive, near East Howard Lane and Harris Ridge Boulevard, in the Harris Ridge neighborhood. Police found a man, identified as Anthony Stephan House, 39, with critical injuries. He was taken to a hospital where he died just after 7:45 a.m. No one else was injured in the blast.

Initially, police said it was being treated as a "suspicious death," and that police didn't have "any indication that this is anything part of a larger scheme."

When there are new developments in this story, we’ll send notifications by push alert. Download the KVUE app on iOS and Google Play to get those alerts.

RELATED:

All devices mentioned in 'confessional' recording from bomb suspect accounted for: APD

Few answers: What we know about Austin bombings suspect

TIMELINE: Austin bombing suspect dead, 'confessional' recording obtained

What we know about the victims of the Austin explosions

Rep. McCaul says it's 'chilling' suspected Austin bomber planned more targets

Interactive Map: Texas explosions

We traveled the route of the explosions as they unfolded; here's what we found