Here's a quick and easy cranberry sauce recipe to whip up for Thanksgiving!
- One package of cranberries
- 1 ½ cups of orange juice
- ¼ cup REAL maple syrup (Not the stuff in the plastic bottle made from corn syrup!)
- ½ cup of sugar
- Optional: orange zest!
Follow these steps:
- Put all ingredients in a pot
- Put the pot on the stove and turn it on medium high
- Bring ingredients to a boil
- Turn down to medium
- Stir constantly
- Use the back of a wooden spoon to smash the cranberries.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until the mixture thickens.