Tiny $43 camera can prove which driver is at fault
It's a situation no driver wants to be in - a car cuts you off, rear ends you or you become the victim of a hit and run. It just happened to me! In my quest to save you time and money, I have a device (and deal) that can help with insurance claims and holding others accountable.
Last week I parked my car on the street and was side-swiped by a driver who then proceeded to take off. $6,800 in tire, rim and side molding damage and a very pronounced dent later, I had filed a claim with my insurance company. With no video evidence of who was at fault or even being able to locate the other driver (or a license plate because it happened so quickly), I wish I had a dash cam!
You've likely seen dash cams inside cabs, Uber vehicles, hired limos and in the hands of many other smart drivers on the road. These tiny cameras can capture any collision, vandal or issue on the road and in parking lots.
One deal today can arm you with that ability to hold other drivers' accountable and even capture some beautiful driving footage.
Click the play button to see my favorite deal today and the damage my vehicle sustained!
- New Coredy dashcam capture 1080p HD video on the go
- Night Vision infrared technology works for you in the dark
- G Sensor and emergency recording can capture accidents as they happen
- Vivid HD recording can capture drivers' feature and vehicle license plates
- Parking motion sensor can help deter hit-and-runs
- Emergency recording and parking protection detects abnormal movement and activates
- Comes with safety suction cup accessories and DC car adapter
- 18 month warranty and 30 day money back guarantee
- Lowest-recorded price today
$50 Off New Coredy HD Dashcam With Night Vision + Accessories + Free Shipping
***Requires a MicroSD card also on sale here
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this station, Amazon Live and others. Neither Matt nor this station are compensated by the brands featured here. Prices are subject to change at any time and products are expected to sell out.